Thursday, February 26, 2015

I cheated....

I cheated myself of a family I always wanted.....

I cheated myself of the wedding I've always dreamed of.....

I cheated myself of a love I knew I deserved.....

I cheated myself of the marriage I always hoped for.....

Now I have to learn to FULLY forgive myself. To love me enough to tell myself it's alright.

I cheated.

Now I can have a second chance to try it one more time. I have 1 more chance to get it right. I know I shouldn't model my life after a fairytale or movie, but it will be my very own.

I want the love so true it lasts forever. I want the beautiful ring that's Taylor made just for me. The beautiful dress that melts against my chocalte skin. The smile of love and happiness that shines for eternity. And the tears of joy on my future husband's face as I walk through those doors and down the isle, as he feels he's blessed to have me just as I to have him.

I want to make it right.....if not for myself but for God and my daughter.

I just have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment